tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Issue with tomcat 6 connector
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2011 20:56:30 GMT
Krish wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not able to get you. i am not using any apache here.

Sorry, I should have said "front-end webserver".

I do not know the Sun webserver nor the nsapi connector per se, but I was referring to a
common source of problems which consists of giving the front-end webserver direct access
to the (tomcat) directory which houses the JSP pages for example, *without* going through

the connector.