tomcat-users mailing list archives

From 梁贵书 <lianggui...@gmail.com>
Subject bat startup and windows service startup
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 06:42:55 GMT
Dear sir or madam,
we use windows xp sp3 for the server and tomcat 6.0.9 for the web server.
My group uses tomcat as the web server and uses the jcom to print the
excel files.Then we got a problem. when we started tomcat with .bat
file, everything was ok. the print function was ok.but when we started
tomcat with the windows service, the print function did not work.
could you give us some advice about when we use windows service to start
tomcat.
thanks a lot. looking forward to receiving your reply.
your liang