tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Chunked encoding not terminated with native library
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:45:32 GMT
to the "Synopsis" section here: http://wiki.nginx.org/HttpProxyModule

> Based on my reading of the HTTP spec, closing the connection seems to be a valid alternative
to sending the terminating "0\r\n\r\n".
> Any ideas about why the connection wouldn't be closed when using APR?

I can't say exactly what, but something else also nagged at me when reading the original
post : as I recall, HTTP 1.0 also does not support "keep-alive" connections.
Would there not be some invalid combination of request from the client for a keep-alive
connection together with a HTTP 1.0 protocol, or with a setting at the Connector side ?
Maybe some code is getting confused at some invalid combination ?