tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning up after tomcat jdbc-pool?
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 20:30:08 GMT
הילה wrote:
> I'll define it. thanks :]
> I've implemented 2 changes in production servers - one with the new pool
> (and still jtds drivers) and one with new pool + switching to jdbc drivers.
> both has windows authentication enabled.
> the servers look pretty stable until now, but I'm waiting to see the memory
> behaviour in the next few days. on servers with the jtds driver, basic pool
> and windows authentication, the leak appeared pretty fast, so I'm expecting
> results real soon.
> I'll keep you posted.
> Thanks you guys, you've been a great help so far :]
> Hila

So, if I understand this correctly, this also terminates the other thread, now with a
subject "Tomcat NTLM Authentication", right ?

Meaning that the MS JDBC driver works, it does NTLM authentication, and does not have a
memory leak ?
If so, you may want to post a final message to the other thread, so that people following

that one would know how it ends, and what the solution was.