tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning up after tomcat jdbc-pool?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 16:17:43 GMT
hi Nicholas,
where is your pool configured? In server.xml or in your application context?
If it is configured in server.xml, then this is a bug, the thread should have been created
with the class loader from the pool itself.
If it is configured in the application context, then this simply means you forgot to call
DataSource.close on the connection pool when your
web application is stopped.

best
Filip