tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "alexis" <alz...@gmail.com>
Subject http thread stops responding
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:17:57 GMT
Hello, I have a situation as follows.

3 jsp pages, using a connection pool to postgres. All 3 pages are the same regarding code,
only varies the tables where queries are directed.

I have 2 or 3 selects on each page where I store the user selection on the session with session.setattribute

I get authenticated in the session and I'm able to reach those 3 pages.

Problem is, after 2 or 3 reloads or moving from one jsp to another one, pages are not loaded
anymore, browser keeps loading for ever.

If a redeploy the app I get a memory leak.

Using a profiler the http-8080 threads are the one that looks that enters to wait.

Any help will be really helpful.

Enviado desde blackberry