tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Sushkin <nsush...@openfinance.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning up after tomcat jdbc-pool?
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 17:59:26 GMT
On Sunday, March 06, 2011 07:45:19 הילה wrote:
> Hey,
> i'd glad to get you help with something :]
>  I tried to put
> org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSourceFactory
> but after restarting tomcat, i get the error
> could not load resource factory class
> why is that?
> how can I define my application to clean up the pool?
>
> Thanks
> Hila

The Factory we were talking about was from Tomcat's new jdbc pool, not from
the default pool. If you're using the default pool, you don't need to do
anything special like specifying factory in your context.

So, if you are using the _new_ pool, make sure to have the tomcat-jdbc.jar
installed in your Tomcat.
http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/tomcat/jdbc-pool.html