tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Sushkin <nsush...@openfinance.com>
Subject Cleaning up after tomcat jdbc-pool?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 03:32:47 GMT
Hi, Filip,

Is there a recommended way to clean up after the pool? I am getting the
following error message and I wonder if I need to add some code to prevent
memory leak.

2011-03-02 22:20:20,786 ERROR [http-8081-1]
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader - The web application [/…]
appears to have started a thread named [[Pool-Cleaner]:Tomcat Connection
Pool[19-2018147830]] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create
a memory leak.

Thanks.

ps. Also, thanks for offering to open a Bugzilla enhancement request for
setting password via JMX.
--
Nicholas Sushkin, Senior Software Engineer, Manager of IT Operations
Open Finance Aggregation eXchange <http://www.aggex.com>