tomcat-users mailing list archives

From James Pifer <>
Subject virtual host for apache/tomcat server
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 18:36:43 GMT
I have the following installed on CentOS 5.5

I have a small jsp app that I CAN hit through apache like:

So tomcat in the url above is the apache proxy address for the tomcat

I want to setup a virtual host in apache to automatically load this app
if I type:

Looking at many howtos and FAQ's I'm still having trouble figuring this

My jsp is located at:

I have myapp.jsp added to the httpd/apache DirectoryIndex.

I have a DNS entry configured and working for

What apache and tomcat config files do I need to modify, and how, to
make load my app automatically?

Help is appreciated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: