tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lefevre <lefev...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Getting the Tomcat shutdown port
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:13:53 GMT
On 2/28/2011 6:06 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
> If you want to stop a single Servlet then Servlet.init() is the
> place to it. See section 2.3.2 of the Servlet 3.0 spec.

I.e., the exception throwing approach suggested by C. Caldarale in
the next answer. Yes, it's neat. So I was overcomplicating it.

> org.apache.catalina.LifecycleListener was what I meant

I know it's an interface I have to implement but without some
concrete class "close" to my problem to look at for guidance
LifecycleListener in and of itself does not help me much.

-- O.L.