tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joseph L. Casale" <jcas...@activenetwerx.com>
Subject RE: Trouble setting up ssl
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 20:52:32 GMT
>You must import signed certficate request under same alias you used to
>generate request. So, instead of "-alias tomcat2" use "-alias tomcat".

Ognjen,
When I ran it that way, it gave an error (blew those notes away) and a search
led me to see someone suggesting you couldn't reuse that alias, so I tried with
a different alias and the command completed.

I now reran the import with the proper alias and it worked and of course
the cert is now trusted by all domain members, odd...

At any rate, thank a lot for the help guys!
jlc