tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aparna1 V <aparna...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemory issue
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 13:27:52 GMT
Hi Christopher,

Yes,  we were on jdk 1.4 and now we have moved to 1.6.
After this, we were facing the BufferOverFlow  on this particular page so
we increased the buffer size to 4 MB ( yes .. 4 MiB).

There is no increase in the number of users.

The heap space is set to 128 MB,
and Max Perm is set to 64mb.

Thanks,
Aparna