tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Carlton Whitmore <cwhitm...@Advocacyinc.org>
Subject Wildcard SSL import from IIS 6 to Tomcat 7?
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 17:24:06 GMT
I setup my SSL wildcard on IIS 6 and exported the cert file to some other IIS servers. Now
I'd like to set it up on a Tomcat 7 server. This server already has a standard SSL cert running.

I tried these instructions, but couldn't get it working.

http://www.lazynetworkadmin.com/knowledgebase-mainmenu-6/2-windows/150-export-ssl-certificate-from-iis-and-import-into-tomcat

Here is the SSL section from my server.xml file:
<Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
               keystoreFile="c:\certs\disabilityrightstx.pfx" keystorePass="pass1"
                       clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="PKCS12"/>

Carlton.