tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Monitoring production tomcat
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 13:40:11 GMT

you may want to consider a MySQL best respponse connection algorithm such as
MySQL LoadBalancingConnectionProxy.java (allocates multiple connections and selects which
connection to use based on least response time)

or allocate a number of connections upfront with DBCP
http://commons.apache.org/dbcp/

ping offline for details,
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.