tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Forum Accounts <forum1234a...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple struts action servlet mapping 404ing behind Apache with Tomcat 7.0.6
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 07:39:43 GMT
I'm looking for a way to allow us to rename our .do struts extensions to
something else, without having to do them all at once.  Tomcat 7.0.6,
jdk1.6, solaris 10, behind Apache 2.2.10, struts 1.1. Multiple struts action
servlet mappings (*.do and *.foo) seems to do what we want when going
through the tomcat port, but when going through apache, we get a 404 on
.foos  Any ideas appreciated.  Thanks in advance.