tomcat-users mailing list archives

From angelicos <angeli...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat won't serve newly created files
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:00:37 GMT
Hi all

I am a bit of a newbie to this so bear with me please.
We use Tomcat (Standalone) 5.5.29 on CentOS 5.4 and 5.5 virtual servers.
I have a problem in which tomcat won't serve files newly created by the
application.
The pages return a 404 with the correct file path listed in the message,
and I can browse and open the
files listed. It will however serve the files already in the folder and I
discovered that redeploying the app will work for the newly created files
but not for the files created after re-deployment. I'm completely stumped
as to why this is happening. The app works fine on the test server which
runs on Windows.

Thanks for your help