tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stijn Vanhoorelbeke <stijn.vanhoorelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Monitor session count & request time.
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:09:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Solr on my Tomcat 6 system. How can I measure how much sessions
there are active?

I could find such info through Tomcat manager
(manager/html/sessions?path=/solr). But that shows up ALL the sessions of
the past 10 min. I only want to measure active sessions.

Also, is there a way to measure the respons time, needed to satisfy a
request? This must be no log file ( too much overhead to log all requests ),
but just lets say retrieve 1 request/respons time per minute.

Thank you,