tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Rosenberg ...@tabbysplace.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat on Windows XP: WAR file not fully unpacked
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 22:13:17 GMT
Thanks to all for the help,.  The problem has gone away since I set
antiJARLocking='true'

--
Jonathan Rosenberg
Founder & Executive Director

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Caldarale, Charles R
<Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com> wrote:
>> From: shmoldie@gmail.com [mailto:shmoldie@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jonathan Rosenberg
>> Subject: Tomcat on Windows XP: WAR file not fully unpacked
>
>> I'm on Windows XP, local Tomcat running.  Most of the time when I
>> upload (from the local machine) a .war file via the Manager HTML UI,
>> I find that it is only partially unpacked into the app dir.
>
> That's usually because Tomcat is unpacking it elsewhere, since Windows presents ugly
locking problems.  Look at the antiResourceLocking and antiJARLocking attributes of the <Context>
element: