tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7.0.6 won't shutdown via SCM on Windows 2003 R2
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:27:41 GMT
2011/2/1 Tom Kielty <>:
> Konstantin,
> Thanks for the reply. I tried to look for a defect but must not have looked in the right
place. It says this is a minor defect. Is there anyway to increase the priority as this is
a problem when writing scripts to automatically restart Tomcat?

It is possible to change the level, but I do not think that it is
major issue [1] (there is no "normal" severity in this instance of
JIRA), nor I think that that field matters anyway.

It is worth adding a comment that it is observed not only in that
environment where it was originally reported,  or any other concerns.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: