tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7.0.6 won't shutdown via SCM on Windows 2003 R2
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:27:41 GMT
2011/2/1 Tom Kielty <Tom.Kielty@calabrio.com>:
> Konstantin,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I tried to look for a defect but must not have looked in the right
place. It says this is a minor defect. Is there anyway to increase the priority as this is
a problem when writing scripts to automatically restart Tomcat?

It is possible to change the level, but I do not think that it is
major issue [1] (there is no "normal" severity in this instance of
JIRA), nor I think that that field matters anyway.

It is worth adding a comment that it is observed not only in that
environment where it was originally reported,  or any other concerns.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ShowConstantsHelp.jspa?decorator=popup#PriorityLevels

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko