tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Rosenberg ...@tabbysplace.org>
Subject Re: Shared context.xml on WIndows XP
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 17:38:46 GMT
Thanks to all for their help.  After some more investigation, I
realized I really didn't want Tomcatto follow the sym links.  I solved
my problem by defining some Contexts in server.xml so that, for
eample, /images looked for a specific folder (not under Tomcat's
control)

--
Jonathan Rosenberg
Founder & Executive Director