tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: ssl application
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 20:47:47 GMT
> From: Robert.Jenkin@surecomp.com [mailto:Robert.Jenkin@surecomp.com]
> Subject: ssl application

> What I am trying to figure out is how to configure tomcat
> so that my application is only available via ssl.

As I think we've mentioned several times over the past week or two, you really, really need
to read the servlet spec (section 12.7, in this case).  The Tomcat doc does not reiterate
things that are in the servlet spec, since the expectation is that everyone using Tomcat has
at least skimmed the spec.

 - Chuck