tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: reload a class file without restarting Tomcat
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:15:15 GMT
> From: Michel Getraide [mailto:getraide@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: reload a class file without restarting Tomcat

> But I cannot restart tomcat neither use the tomcat's
> manager since it is a shared host (godaddy)

If the hosting service does not provide you with a means of restarting your webapp, you need
to find another service.  If they do provide you with some means of doing so, you'll have
to follow whatever protocol they prescribe.

You might want to browse the mailing list archives for comments concerning the use of godaddy
as a hosting service...

 - Chuck