tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "McGibbney, Lewis John" <Lewis.McGibb...@gcu.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Sudden change in Tomcat 7.0.6 behaviour
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 21:21:06 GMT
This help is absolutely great everyone. Thank you very much.

After implementing the suggestions I am up and running again.

Thanks for now Lewis
From: Caldarale, Charles R [Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com]
Sent: 25 February 2011 20:56
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Sudden change in Tomcat 7.0.6 behaviour

> From: McGibbney, Lewis John [mailto:Lewis.McGibbney@gcu.ac.uk]
> Subject: Sudden change in Tomcat 7.0.6 behaviour

> <Context docBase="/home/lewis/Downloads/mywebapp/mywebapp.war"
> debug="0" crossContext="true" >

While fixing the procedural problems that Chris and Konstantin pointed out, also remove the
debug attribute from your <Context> element - that hasn't been used in many years.

 - Chuck

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and
Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the
Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html