tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Strauß <t.stra...@srs-management.de>
Subject Re: How to serve .net and java websites on Windows 2008 with IIS7 and Tomcat
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 01:27:33 GMT
Hi,

if I understand your issue right, you want to put the URL into the mapping in the URIworkermapping
properties

instead of

/someApp1|/*=worker1
/someApp2|/*=worker2

you write

/app1.you.com|/*=worker1
/app2.you.com|/*=worker2

This way, you can address the tomcat workers with different domains, resolved by the IIS.
Works also with IIS as an SSL filter.

Regards,

Thomas