tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robin...@psmnv.com>
Subject RE: Monitor session count & request time.
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:20:17 GMT
Disregard that last email. If I had paid attention, I would not have
skipped right past the part where it was about Solr. :-|

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - February 11, 2011
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Tomcat
Users List. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy
or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management.
Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.