tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Janner <>
Subject RE: Tomcat Service configuration for running sites
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 22:54:46 GMT
Chris -
I was working on the OP's original assumption of just getting his first webapp up in Tomcat.
I believe someone else had already suggested he look at the RUNNING.txt file for doing multiple
But the OP wasn't originally asking about multiple instances of Tomcat, but running multiple
It appears to me he's unclear on the concept of the webapp, thus my suggestion to re-read
all the documentation.
Perhaps you should re-read the OP's original post.