tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Janner <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: Monitoring production tomcat
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 15:37:55 GMT
Adam -
If you have the physical memory for it, you might want to look into breaking your sites into
multiple Tomcat instances (see RUNNING.TXT in the install directory).  At a minimum, you won't
have to restart all sites just because one becomes a memory hog.  Plus it would help narrow
the list of suspect sites when it does happen.
Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender or
telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.