tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Janner <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: apache question
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 20:41:06 GMT
Tomcat and HTTPD are separate entities.  You will need to download and install both of them.
Please review the documentation on using httpd to proxy to Tomcat and decide on which method
you wish to use.
Or ask your vendor.

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender or
telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.