tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shailesh Nandwana <sn5...@yahoo.com>
Subject A web application with multiple context name - optimal way?
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:11:23 GMT
I am having a requirement to have an application with URLs like
 <hostname>/<a code to identify the country>
 for example:
 app.company.com/gb
 app.company.com/fr
 app.company.com/se
 etc.

 I assumed to use context path targeting to same docbase but doesnt
look the optimal way as may hamper the performance. (the urls may go
beyond 80)

 Even i dont want the multiple loading of the same class. My need is
 to identify the code (/fr etc) and do some processing for it.

 should i go with the apache proxy settings?? its the worst case.

 Thanks in advance.

 /shailesh