tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: web application automatically goes to localhost
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:08:27 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: ahmet temiz [mailto:ahmettemiz88@gmail.com]
>> Subject: web application automatically goes to localhost
>
>> My JSF web application automatically goes to localhost.
>
> I'll bite: what does the above sentence actually mean?

I'll bite also. Using a bit of guesswork (Pid, can we borrow the crystal ball for a while

?), I think it means something akin to "it calls back to mama".

Now I do agree that a bit more clarity in the formulation would be useful, if the purpose

was to get some help.

Such as explaining how this relates to Tomcat, and if it does, to which Tomcat version, on

which platform, with which URL it happens, what exactly happens, that kind of thing.