tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Fretwell <adrian.fretw...@topgreen.co.uk>
Subject CRLF in HTTP headers
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:38:07 GMT
Tomcat 6.0.32
Hello,
I am struggling a little with what may be a simple issue:

When I send a request to my installation of Tomcat (including any of the
example servlets) the HTTP response headers returned are separated by
only a line feed (0A).
I have a Hermes2 application running under tomcat as a B2B Gateway.
When trying to connect to us, our partners system complains that "*HTTP
response line not terminated by CRLF*. "  (0D0A) and throws an exception.

Can anyone tell me how (or the correct way) to configure Tomcat to
ensure it sends CRLF and not just LF?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Adrian.