tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: tomcat6 status results into dead state
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:51:56 GMT
Hi.

This startup script is not part of the standard Tomcat distribution from
http://tomcat.apache.org

It was created by whoever created the distribution-specific tomcat package on your brand
of system (we don't know which, because you do not say).
(e.g. : "apt-get install tomcat6" on a Debian linux system, or similar)

In other words, you should communicate this problem to these people, not to this
tomcat-users list.