tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Liermann <>
Subject Re: Issue with Apache 2.2.3, Tomcat 6.0.29, and Flex
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:53:02 GMT
Martin Kuen wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> did you verify that your flex app is sending something when you hit the
> login button? (e.g. using wireshark)
I have now done this testing, and it generates zero traffic on ports 80
or 8080 when I call the page via FQDN and hit login. When I call the
page by IP and attempt login, network traffic happens.
> As you referring to a "compiled flex application", I am somewhat tempted to
> assume that you didn't write it on your own (?)
I've asked the devs to go over their code again;  maybe that is where
the error lives.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message