tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Astle <timothy.as...@caris.com>
Subject Re: Registry settings location for Procrun after a 64 bit installation
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 17:27:22 GMT
Thanks guys!  I'm definitely running the a 64 bit JRE.  I just could
have sworn that an earlier version of the 32/64 bit installation put the
procrun registry entries in the 64 bit registry location.

Oh well, doesn't matter.  Thanks for the feedback!

Tim

On 08/02/2011 10:26 AM, Jeffrey Janner wrote:

> [...]
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

> If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender
or telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.