tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Conway Liu" <c...@xtra.co.nz>
Subject RE: Tomcat Service configuration for running sites
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 01:16:48 GMT
Hi All,

I'm probably causing all the confusion here as I am quite confused about Tomcat myself so
likely not explained my questions in a clear way. I apologise for that.

Anyway, I believe now I have finally found the answer I'm looking for, after reading all your
suggestions and googling for additional info.

So, thanks guys, you all've been very helpful.

Best regards
Conway

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Janner [mailto:Jeffrey.Janner@PolyDyne.com]
Sent: Saturday, 5 February 2011 11:55 a.m.
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Tomcat Service configuration for running sites

Chris -
I was working on the OP's original assumption of just getting his first webapp up in Tomcat.
I believe someone else had already suggested he look at the RUNNING.txt file for doing multiple
instances.
But the OP wasn't originally asking about multiple instances of Tomcat, but running multiple
webapps.
It appears to me he's unclear on the concept of the webapp, thus my suggestion to re-read
all the documentation.
Perhaps you should re-read the OP's original post.
Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender or
telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.