tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Al eeeewq <eee...@hotmail.com>
Subject tomcat 6.0.29 webdav servlet support for file uploading with browser
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2011 00:58:33 GMT

I started the tomcat webdav servlet and everything works fine.
I can both explore and write to the directory with a webdav client as 'DAV explorer'.
However when using a browser as firefox or chrome I could explore the directory and download
as usual, but I don't know how I would be able to upload a file. There's really no upload
button or so!

Does anyone know why it's like this and how to fix this? I sure someones already configured
this for them selves!

I have been using microsoft server earlier and when browsing in to their webdav repository
with a browser had the upload file feature enabled!

In regard, Java Programmers!