tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pringle <Jason.Prin...@amdocs.com>
Subject Did the performance metrics from the Oct meetup ever get posted to the wiki?
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:41:43 GMT

I can't find a link, and don't seem to find an email posting in the archives...

We're looking exactly at this topic and any additional info would be great to have.

Also, I know the tests were driven on 6.0.20; would there be an expectation of a significant
delta on 7.0.x?

We are planning to run our own suite of tests, but any inputs are extremely helpful :)

-------
Jason Pringle

to the Amdocs policy statement,