tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Semih Gokalp <sem...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: About maxThreads
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:40:15 GMT

Thanks everbody for helps.

Yes,we have two connector but we changed all apache ProxyPass settings to http from ajp but
still some applications may be use ajp.I will check all of them and look again logs about
ThreadPool logfull warning.

If it is possible,how can i see real time maxThread value that was set for connectors  ?

Semih Gokalp
Istanbul/Turkiye

> Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:18:37 +0300
> Subject: Re: About maxThreads
> From: knst.kolinko@gmail.com
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
>
> 2011/1/31 Semih Gokalp <semgok@hotmail.com>:
> > I hope this is that you want output.The below output was printed in catalina.log
when I start tomcat.If you want further informations,I can send.