tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Forster <deltaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mod_JK inserted header case sensitivity issue
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2011 11:45:45 GMT
Mladen

Finding any Sun documentation can be a painful experience since Oracle took over but I have
found this from the NSAPI Dev guide:

http://wikis.sun.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58042468#P%26R-%7B%7Bpblocknvinsert%28%29%7D%7DFunction

In particular:

"Note - Parameter names are case sensitive. By convention, lowercase names are used for parameters
that correspond to HTTP header fields."

as mentioned before, modifying the source of 1.2.28 to make the header names lower-case fixed
the problem for us, we've be running that for a while and haven't noticed any adverse effects.

regards

Jon