tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Achal Patel <patel.ac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Charset configuration on Tomcat 6
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 07:27:19 GMT
HI Kolinko,
I am not blaming neither complaining about the issue but wanted help on the
issue that I am facing with.
Secondly, we have seen many such instances where Tomcat has different set of
configuration compared to other Application Servers and hence we use this
forum to get the required answers.

Attaching the Web.xml from Tomcat. I have tried everything posted on
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/index.html.
You may look at the Default Servlet and jsp tags for the same.

Application is configured to be UNICODE compliant from JSP (having utf-8
directives), Servlet response (utf-8) and the database jdbc connection as
well is Unicode compliant (Which works on Weblogic and Websphere application
servers).

So looking at possible options or any such configuration which I may have
missed on the Tomcat 6.x.

Regards,
Achal.

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Konstantin Kolinko <knst.kolinko@gmail.com