tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ServletWebRequest.getServletPath() returns strange values on uris with german umlauts
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 01:02:38 GMT
2011/1/27 asbachb <mz8lenvp05gyb78@gmail.com>:
> Like mentioned in the CharacterEncoding FAQs I already setup URIEncoding and
> useBodyEncodingForURI attribute in my server.xml configuration.

URIEncoding and useBodyEncodingForURI  are alternatives. Do not use
both at the same time.  My understanding of /docs/config/http.html is
that useBodyEncodingForURI overrides URIEncoding. So, what is your
"body encoding" in this case?

> wicket-umlauts-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war

Where is its source code?

> META-INF/context.xml
> <Context antiJARLocking="true" path="/wicket-umlauts-1.0-SNAPSHOT"/>

Do not use "path" in context.xml that is inside the webapp. That
attribute is ignored there.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko