tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: Upload WAR file problem
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:59:55 GMT
I still don't have a clue what the problem is. Meanwhile I tried the same
with a different application with the same result - blank page, URL pointing
http://localhost:8080/manager/html/upload?org.apache.catalina.filters.CSRF_NONCE=2...,
WAR file has not been deployed, no messages about the upload in any of the
log files. I haven't configured any context.xml, neither under TC/conf, nor
under TC/conf/Catalina/..., nor in META-INF. The WAR file is about 30MB in
size. I can deploy the WAR file by putting it under TC/webapps without any
problems.

Is it possible to configure the manager application or TC itself to be a bit
more verbose?

Any ideas?