tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pankaj Tiwari <panky.tiw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multipart/form-data support
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 14:55:43 GMT
1. Keep-Alive - I am not sure if that should cause any issues here.
2. The request never reaches the server. I have tried without the last
connect as well but nothing seems to work here.

When I run this piece of code, I do not get any exceptions or error on the
client side but the request does not seems to be reaching the server.
(doGet/doPost methods are never called).

Q1. How can i debug if the request is being sent from the java client at
all? If it had been a browser, I could have used a header monitoring plugin
but not sure about java application
Q2. Is there any chance that tomcat does not support or ignores such request
(multipart file-data)?

--
Pankaj Tiwari