tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Forster <>
Subject Re: Mod_JK inserted header case sensitivity issue
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:08:29 GMT

Thanks for your input, that's an option that has of course occurred to me,
but sadly I'm not in a position to use a different webserver, and although I
would agree that MOD_JK is HTTP spec-compliant I would have to say that it's
not NSAPI spec-compliant, and it's an NSAPI version of the plugin after all,
so I would export it to conform to the NSAPI spec.

In it's current state it's broken, the way I see it there are 3 scenarios:

1. It's fixed by developers of MOD_JK.
2. Oracle decide to do an about-face and change there NSAPI spec.
3. I have to maintain my own fixed copy, other iPlanet users may experience
same issue and go through the pain I did tracking this down.

Any help appreciated as always :)