tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Setting up JMX crashes Tomcat 6
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 17:27:11 GMT
> From: Nate Woodward [mailto:nate.woodward@the-connection.com]
> Subject: RE: Setting up JMX crashes Tomcat 6

> In the future, should I attach said patches when posting?

No; best if you can demonstrate any problem on a released version of Tomcat, not a home-grown
one.  Unlikely that anyone here will be interested in debugging your local code.

> its main purpose is to set environment variables that tomcat needs.

Which is more properly handled by creating a setenv.sh script.

If you're rolling your own, you're pretty much on your own.

 - Chuck