tomcat-users mailing list archives

From EOIN MCQUILLAN <eoin.mcquil...@btinternet.com>
Subject Tomcat and HTTP chunk extensions
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 14:06:16 GMT
Hi,
     I'm looking at extending a web application we have so as HTTP POSTs sent to
it will contain information in the form of chunk extensions. In addition on
reply to these POST requests I would like to write a chunk extension back to the
caller.
    Is there anything in the API which would allow me to a) extract the
extension from the request b) add detail in the form of a chunk extension to the
reply?
    I have been looking at online documentation and all I can find at present is
that Tomcat looks like it supports reading chunk extensions but I can see
nothing about being able to write chunk extensions or access the detail from a
chunk extension.
   I am using version 6.0.29. If anyone has any ideas or links on this topic it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  Eoin