tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Tomcat and HTTP chunk extensions
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 14:06:16 GMT
     I'm looking at extending a web application we have so as HTTP POSTs sent to
it will contain information in the form of chunk extensions. In addition on
reply to these POST requests I would like to write a chunk extension back to the
    Is there anything in the API which would allow me to a) extract the
extension from the request b) add detail in the form of a chunk extension to the
    I have been looking at online documentation and all I can find at present is
that Tomcat looks like it supports reading chunk extensions but I can see
nothing about being able to write chunk extensions or access the detail from a
chunk extension.
   I am using version 6.0.29. If anyone has any ideas or links on this topic it
would be greatly appreciated.