tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kees Jan Koster <>
Subject Re: Accessing context information remotely - Context.getAvailable() etc.
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 18:58:59 GMT
Dear Ziggy,

> I was looking at the above for the above information as i am working on a
> client tool that tries to find out this exact information. The tool i am
> using connects to Tomcat via JMX but i am not sure if i can get the same
> information via JMX. Can i access the Context class? or is there any other
> way (Mbeans?) i can check if a context is running via JMX?

You can get the same information using JMX. That's how does it. :)

Why are you making a tool to get this information? There are loads of tools out there.
Kees Jan

Change is good. Granted, it is good in retrospect, but change is good.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message