tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mod_JK inserted header case sensitivity issue
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2011 15:39:21 GMT
On 01/29/2011 12:45 PM, Jon Forster wrote:
> Mladen
>
> Finding any Sun documentation can be a painful experience since Oracle took over but
I have found this from the NSAPI Dev guide:

> http://wikis.sun.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58042468#P%26R-%7B%7Bpblocknvinsert%28%29%7D%7DFunction
>

> In particular:
>
> "Note - Parameter names are case sensitive. By convention, lowercase names are used for
parameters that correspond to HTTP header fields."

> as mentioned before, modifying the source of 1.2.28 to make the header names lower-case
fixed the problem for us, we've be running that for a while and haven't noticed any adverse
effects.

Can you create Bugzilla entry for Tomcat Connectors in
https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

Specifying the nsapi component and attach that link
and eventual patches you have.

Regards
--
^TM