tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pete Helgren <p...@valadd.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5 on Windows Server 2008
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:01:29 GMT
8080 is listed as:

TCP    [::]:8080              NEWAS400:0             LISTENING

The blank IP address is interesting.

Normally, at other customer sites, all I have had to do was to install
Tomcat, drop my war into webapps and it just worked (it is a pretty
vanilla deployment). When you say to set the "0.0.0.0" address in the
connector, is that in the host section?  This is my entry (using the
server-minimal.xml as the template)

<Host name="0.0.0.0" appBase="webapps"
        unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

Thanks