tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Status 404 - /stcepmweb/servlet/com.stc.ePM.webint.ReceiveFileUploadServlet
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:17:02 GMT
Hello Amol.

                                          !
As you say yourself above  ---------------

> We are getting following error while uploading file. Also logs are having any error messages
when file upload gets unsuccesful.

> Please guide me to resolve the issue.
>
> Apache version is 5.5.9

There is no such thing.

> JAVA Version is 1.4.2_02

That is more than 10 years old and no longer supported by Oracle (at the time it was
released, it was still called Sun, and they did not even imagine then that they could one

day be called Oracle).

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=http+error+404